The Best Ezcash Casinos
Ezcash was launched in 2012, becoming Sri Lanka's first mobile money service that permitted sending and receiving money. It operates under a license from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL), over 14 million subscribers across Dialog, Etisalat, Hutch, and over 20,000 merchant partners around the island.
Consumers can use this service to send and receive money locally across the network's user base; make online purchases and transactions on over 180 websites. Therefore, many online casino players also choose it as the payment method.
However, very few casinos currently accept this payment method. Currently, I only find one casino that accepts this service as a payment method.
- Get €1500 and 150 free spins after registration
- Live Dealer Games are available
- Over 100 software providers are represented at the site
- Over 50 languages are supported
- Over 20 cryptocurrencies are accepted
- Demo mode is available
Why Use Ezcash?
This payment method is not popular at many casinos; however, it still has the following benefits:
- You can use this service for international payments because you can choose to pay in any other currency as well, and the daily exchange rates would apply in this case.
This service is fast and secure.
- Transactions are usually completed very quickly, and the money usually is available into your casino account instantly.
- This service is free of charge; however, Ezcash Bank Account Transfers is a fee that depends on the amount remitted.
How Does It Work?
1: Register with Ezcash: Using your dialog mobile number, dial #111# to activate your Ezcash account. You will get a PIN that is to make withdrawals and to use other services.
2: Sign up for one of the casinos that accept this payment method.
3: Navigate to the deposit section of the casino and select Ezcash as the payment method.
4: You will get a window to enter the Ezcash "PIN" number. Then, you select the amount you want to transfer to your casino account. Once completed, your transaction will be carried out immediately.
Besides, you can withdraw via this service. The maximum that you can hold in a classic Ezcash account is Rs 10,000, while a Power Ezcash account is Rs 25,000.