An Introduction to ecoPayz
ecoPayz since its foundation has successfully provided account and card payment solutions for individuals and businesses worldwide. It started in the year 2000 with EcoCard, was known as EcoCard until 2013, which makes it the longest established e-wallet today. ecoPayz deals in both physical and virtual prepaid cards and offers its payment services in 173 countries in 46 currencies. After 2013, They have gone through changes in their structure and regulations.
The company became authorized to issue electronic money under the EU FCA Act 2000. It even became a principal member of MasterCard. In the same year, ecoPayz launched its application for iPhone users with multilingual support to cater to its growing customer base around the world. Since then it has gone on to become one of the most widely accredited E-wallet services, even winning the Sussex Super Growth Award in 2019.
ecoPayz is a household name in the betting industry. It specializes in online gambling by allowing its customers to deposit and withdraw safely, quickly, and in an efficient way.
A large number of casino sites accept deposits and make withdraws from ecoPayz. Numerous online casinos have paired up with ecoPayz throughout the years. Some of the most visited ecoPayz casinos online include sites such as CasinoMax, VegasCrest, UptownAce, and more.
ecoPayz Casinos by Country
Although it is not rare to find an ecoPayz casino, the number of countries that actually support transactions through ecoPayz is an entirely different matter. We have listed out some of those countries that officially allow ecoPayz as a gambling payment method:
Canada: In many of the best online casinos in Canada, ecoPayz is accepted as a fast and secure payment option. Since this is such an easy way for making both withdrawals and deposits, ecoPayz is very popular in this North American country.
Australia: Australia-based online players are still able to make money transactions via ecoPayz casinos. That is the reason why there are plenty of Australian online casinos that accept ecoPayz, despite recent changes in local legislation.
Germany: Although each German state has its own regulation on online casinos, it does not affect ecoPayz in any way. Thus, German players can enjoy playing on their favorite ecoPayz casinos without worrying about any transaction problems.
How We Rate ecoPayz
Each payment method must fulfill all our requirements in terms of security, transaction time, and customer support efficiency.
ecoPayz Security & Anonymity
ecoPayz has a two-step authentication guarantee. They claim, at ecoPayz, that it is the top priority that their customer’s safety is ensured. There is no sharing of data with any third parties. They have all the necessary security protocols i.e. SSL protocols, anti-fraud policies, and every other security precaution possible. Even the login requires an extra security password to prevent account hackings.
Deposits and Withdrawals
ecoPayz is one of those fast, secure, and convenient e-payment methods that we have heard so much about. All the deposits are processed within minutes and without any trouble. We have also tested the withdrawal time, and it’s amazing. The fund is usually received in less than 3 working days, and there have been no issues regarding the transaction or whatsoever. Thumbs up for ecoPayz.
Customer Support Service
A good point about ecoPayz is that they provide both live chat and email. We have tested them a few times and the response rates were acceptable. Although some of our matters were out of ecoPayz’s authority, it was their attitude that impressed us the most. All the supporters were polite and friendly enough to keep the conversation going. Overall, there is nothing to complain about in their customer services.
How to Deposit Using ecoPayz Casino Online Payment
The procedure for depositing on ecoPayz online casinos is considered a straightforward process. Customers can do so by 2 steps:
- Going to the e-wallet section of the payment portion of any casino sites that redirects the customer
- Log onto their ecoAccount. This further prompts them to type in the required details and as long as they have money in their account, it will allow them to deposit it instantly.
How to Withdraw Using ecoPayz Casino Online Payment
The withdrawal process is just as easy as the depositing process. The gambler is just required to click on the option of ‘withdraw funds’, type the amount of money to be deposited choose their EcopayZ account as what to withdraw funds in, and click confirm. The total process time for withdrawal, though, depends on the casino as opposed to ecoPayz.
Pros and Cons of using ecoPayz online casino
Pros of using ecoPayz
ecoPayz has various options and their consistent growth in the positive direction has made them a popular and well-loved choice when it comes to e-wallet services. The various advantages it provides for new and existing customers are multiple with some of the following being the reasons people keep coming back to it.
- It claims to provide secure account funding and further claims that it will not reveal any private to a third party.
- It is completely free to open an account and to upgrade the accounts to silver or gold level.
- The waiting time for the process is very low, there are almost instant deposits and withdrawals and any waiting time seen in the withdrawal process is common because of the online casinos.
- It provides its services to around 159 countries, and growing, across the globe.
It has the option of depositing money in multiple currencies. Currently, it caters to 45 different currencies including the US and Canadian dollar, pound, sterling, and many more.
- There are virtual card payment options as well as debit card options.
- The multicurrency account feature allows the customers to have a single account with numerous sub-accounts for different currencies.
- It has an impeccable customer service that is available 24/7 and in multiple languages.
Cons using ecoPayz
There is no such thing as a perfect payment option whether it is physical and virtual prepaid cards. They all have their drawbacks and similarly, ecoPayz has a few disadvantages as well.
- There are extra fees with the deposits and withdrawals. Although, they are no too high and are common with other e-wallet services as well.
- It requests documents if the customer wishes to upgrade to ecoCard and ecoVirtualCard.
- It charges every transaction with an additional fee overtaking a daily fee instead.
- It is not available for some online markets and countries, such as in the US you will have to opt for a different option for payment.
- If the customer is out of the EEA they cannot use ecoPayz card products i.e. ecoCard and ecoVirtualCard.
- ecoPayz online casinos have excluded the ecoMasterCard payment option because otherwise the service will be obligated to cover higher fees.
- The transferring of funds is necessary when the customer runs low on the ecoCard.
Fees regarding deposit and withdrawal for ecoPayz Gambling Sites
The majority of the services at EcopayZ come with usage fees, but that is the case for almost all the e-wallet services. Sending and accepting payments from any bookie through this service is free.
Fees Associated with EcopayZ Deposits at the online casinos and betting sites
The extras fee associated with deposits depends on the ecoPayz Account. There are extra fees if the deposit is made through ecoVoucher, credit card, or wire transfers. Moreover, the deposits through ecoVoucher have up to a 2.9% interest charge. Credit cards have an interest rate is 1.69% to 6.00%. Wire transfers can have a fee of up to 8.5%. This fee is regardless of the account level the customer has.
Fees Associated with EcopayZ Withdrawal at online casinos and betting sites
Similarly, to the fees regarding deposit, there are fees for withdrawal as well. The withdrawal for the bank account can range to €5.90 to a €10.00 fee.
For those that hold the VIP accounts, the fee is €2.90 to €7.00 for every withdrawal.