Perfect Money is a popular e-payment system at online casinos. Founded in 2007, this payment method is licensed in Panama and headquartered in Switzerland. This payment method provides fast and secure deposits and withdrawals. Thanks to its flexibility and user-friendliness, the company has developed it to be one of the top e-wallet options for online transactions.
Top Casino Sites that Accept Perfect Money
As noted above, this service is chosen by many casino websites as a payment method. Here are some of the casinos to choose from.
22Bet Casino: You can get a 100% welcome bonus up to $300. Besides, you can play on a desktop or mobile instantly.
1xBet Casino: You can get 30 free spins and €300 on your first deposit.
888 Casino: You can get a 100% welcome bonus up to $200.
Why Use Perfect Money at Online Casinos?
All payment methods come with their advantages and disadvantages, and this service is no exception. Here are some of the benefits of using it.
- This payment method is highly secure because you do not need to share your banking information with online casinos.
- Deposits at online casinos are instant.
- This service is available in several languages, including Arabic, English, Chinese, Hindi.
- The service also accepts currencies, including Bitcoin, GBP, USD, and Gold Metal.
- They have a 24/7 customer support team.
How to Handle Payments at Perfect Money Casino Sites
The steps of depositing money into online casinos using this payment method are still the same as many other payment methods. Navigate to the "Cashier" section of the casino and choose Perfect Money as your payment method. Then, you will be redirected to the Perfect Money login page and enter your login details. Then, select the amount you want to transfer and confirm. The funds will be transferred to your casino account instantly.
Fortunately, this service supports withdrawals. Withdrawal steps are the same as depositing funds; however, the processing time will depend on your casino.
The withdrawal fee with this payment method is 0.5%, which is lower than many other payment methods. Besides, the fees for deposits depends on whether you have verified your account.
- If you have your account verified, the fees for depositing are 0.5% fee per transaction.
- If you are yet to verify your account, the fees for depositing are 1.99%.