LINE Pay payment method is a quick and safe solution for online casinos and business players who want to transact online. The following payment method review will give you a more clear look view.
LINE Pay is not a popular payment method for all casino players around the world. It mainly operates in Japan and provides a secure payment platform for this country.
This service carries out payment by credit cards. You just need to register LINE Pay and add credit cards to start using the service. Besides, you can use the service from either desktop or mobile phones.
Not many casinos accept this payment method, but we still recommend the following casinos for you:
- 22Bet Casino: You can get a 100% welcome bonus up to $450.
- 22Bet Sport: You can get a 100% welcome bonus up to $300.
- BetWinner Sports: You can get a 100% welcome bonus up to €100.
Why Use LINE Pay?
While this service is not popular at many casinos, there are a few benefits to using it:
- This service makes payments with your credit cards so you can be assured of its security level.
- This payment method is user-friendly and easy to use.
- You can make payments even on-the-go with a mobile app.
- It is an international service because it allows you to conduct international transactions. However, you will be charged a transaction fee depending on your card company.
- They have a customer support team to handle all your questions.
How To Use LINE Pay at Casino Sites
When using the LINE Pay payment service to play online casinos, you need to download its application. This application is considered a friendly creation on all mobile devices, including iOS and Android.
Once you have set up the application, you are free to use it to fund your online casino account at any casino that accepts this payment option. You then go to the cashier and click on the deposit button. Choose the LINE Pay option and follow the instructions on the online casino sites.
I don't have much information about level deposits or withdrawals through this payment method. You can learn it more closely at some casinos that accept this payment method.