While PayPal only began collaborating with online casinos a few years earlier, the payment system is now embraced by many leading online gaming platforms. The United Kingdom is one of the world's most strictly regulated markets, and the home of the UKGC, the most influential administrative body. British punters with all well-known wallets will enjoy a great selection of depositing and withdrawal methods.
Another great factor worth mentioning is that the deposit speeds via PayPal are incredibly rapid and the process of withdrawing your winnings is also extremely quick and convenient.
An Introduction to PayPal casino online
PayPal is one of the best digital inventions of all time. It is a multi-purpose financial service available online through which you can do almost anything - make and receive payments and even add your credit and debit cards to easily manage your accounts. This e-wallet is one of a kind. The best part is that you can use it to shop online and even take part in online casinos by using your PayPal account.
Nowadays, the majority of online casinos accept PayPal instead of just credit or debit cards. Hence, it is one of the easiest ways to manage your transactions through your e-wallet while taking part in your favorite casino games.
There are also different options to fund an account at PayPal. An online instant check may be drawn directly from a bank account. Big transactions can be rendered through bank wires. European gamers may also use a credit or debit card including the MasterCard PayPal Options. However, most casinos in the United States do not accept PayPal as the main payment method, so online casino players in those regions may want to search for other alternatives.
Which Country Allows PayPal Casinos?
It is hard to say whether a particular casino can be deposited or withdrawn using PayPal or not. It depends from casino to casino, thus you should contact customer support regarding the availability of PayPal in your country before making any transactions. Even though PayPal is accepted in most countries around the world, there are still some cases that reject PayPal as a legal payment method due to problems with fraud, or PayPal themselves do not find that particular market profitable enough.
Some countries do not have access to the payment method. Those countries are mentioned below:
- United States
- North Korea
- The Central African Republic
How We Rate PayPal
Safety and Security
The first thing that we consider with every banking method is safety and security. Most of the time, Paypal is completely safe. Standard data encryptions such as HTTPS connections are the norm with a company this size, so we will only discuss what are the interesting tweaks in our view. All the PayPal Payment buttons are protected automatically. The payment data is encrypted and saved by PayPal and only the ID of that single button is known to the merchant. This means that if you use PayPal to deposit money into your casino account, no information regarding your credit card or banking account will be leaked. How safe is that?
Deposit and Withdraw
Being one of the most popular banking methods around the world to date, there is hardly anything to complain about the transaction speed of Paypal casinos. PayPal ensures that all payments are processed within seconds, so you won’t have to wait for hours after hours anymore. PayPal is also compatible with a plethora of credit cards, creating opportunities for gamers from most parts of the globe to enter the casino world.
The customer service is what makes us not happy about PayPal. Despite being one of the giants in the payment business, thousands of complaints can be found all over the Internet. We have tried to contact customer support about payment problems that we encountered, but the results were rarely good as they said the matters were out of their authority.
How to Make a Deposit Using PayPal
- You can set up an account using either the PayPal webpage or the application. You can download the application from the app store at your device for free. For both the website and the application the account setup method is basically the same.
- Click on the "Sign Up for Free" or “Sign Up" option. This will start the account creation process.
- Insert your email address and have a password developed. Ensure that you are using a strong password so no one else can view your financial data.
- Fill in your personal details in the form. You also require your legal name, address, and telephone number to register. To establish your profile all of this data is required.
- Use your credit or debit card. You will be asked to enter your credit or debit card after signing in your personal details. You may access this now or afterward but you will need to verify your PayPal account at a certain point.
- Enter the information regarding your bank account. When you expect to receive money and want to be able to transfer it to your savings, you will need a related bank account. If you don't want to do that you don't have to do this now. Just click "I'll link my bank later" to skip it. You will be asked to indicate you would like to miss the operation.
- Request for credit with PayPal. PayPal will ask you to sign up with a credit line before you're brought to the Details tab of your account. It is optional and you can thoroughly read all of the words before applying. Press "No thanks" if you choose not to request for credit.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using PayPal
There are 2 ways to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
- Standard bank transfer: You can link your bank account to PayPal, and transfer your PayPal balance to this bank account. Depends on your account, the fund will be delivered in 3 to 5 business days and a certain withdrawal fee will be charged. For more inquiries about available banks in your location and their respective fees, please check the Help page on PayPal or contact Customer support.
- Instant transfer using your debit card: You can transfer your PayPal balance to a verified Visa or Mastercard debit card that is connected to your PayPal account. If your card is eligible, the funds will be available within 30 minutes. You will see the fee amount any time you complete an instant transfer request.
Pros and Cons of Using PayPal Casinos
There are many advantages to using PayPal, and the most important is the universal coverage that many online casinos received with PayPal. The payment service is also easy to use for online gaming, as all transactions are processed within minutes. PayPal is such a convenient solution; the system is commonly used internationally, and you can even transfer money at a reasonable rate between currencies.
PayPal is an enormously successful business and has gained massive power in this sector. Currently, the e-wallet company does not provide any rewards benefits or cashback compensation program for intensive use of the service, but that is a very small drawback of online casinos with PayPal, and those put-offs can not be compared with all the major advantages that PayPal brought.
- The type of payment is embraced by many common and reputable casinos.
- A highly quick, simple, easy, and convenient process
- Available almost all over the world, at least in the major countries.
- Extremely safe, secure, and trustworthy services
- PayPal has a remarkable mobile phone application – very easy to use.
- A very active notification service where you receive instant notifications regarding any activity
- A strong security protocol which can automatically freeze your account in case anybody tries to tamper with it.
- Deposits and withdrawals can both be made with ease – this is a very handy feature compared to so many other money transfer services out there which only offer deposits mostly.
- It provides instant cash transfers.
- They do not offer any loyalty rewards or cashback reward schemes even though it is such a widely used service.
- PayPal acts as a middleman and requires you to wait for transactions to process through.
- You have to wait for your winnings to be cleared before you receive the money into your PayPal wallet.
- They will charge you some fees when you make your withdrawals when you are betting with PayPal. Your bank charges some of the fees, and PayPal can charge others.
How does PayPal Compare to Other Alternatives?
PayPal once was one of the world's most innovative pieces of technology. There was not that much traction in alternatives to PayPal at the moment. Not only did it encourage you to submit and receive money easily from friends and family, but it also meant that the money was far cheaper than many of the other choices you could choose from. When eBay appeared, that came in massive, because that sellers and buyers were worried over potential fraud.
PayPal also has some great applications for invoicing, e-commerce, payment processing, and monitoring, helping you to receive money for goods and services without any issues.