Boku - Payments at Online Casinos
Today, there are many options in terms of payment methods, including Bank Transfers, E-Wallets, and Credit cards, or even the use of pay by mobile options for online gambling. That’s why many online casinos now accept Boku, a fast and easy way to deposit funds immediately. In this review, I will help you learn details about this service.
Online Casinos That Accept Boku
Founded in 2009, and is headquartered in San Francisco, USA. Boku is one of the leading phone payment options, with over 160 different carriers, and has launched in 60+ countries. The service has become increasingly popular with online gamers, and more casinos that accept Boku are appearing each year.
Here are some of the casinos that accept this payment method
- Slotty Vegas Casino: €100 welcome bonus + free spins.
- Dream Vegas Casino: £400 welcome bonus + 50 free spins.
- SlotNite Casino: Get €250 + 100 free spins after registration.
- Kassu Casino: Get €300 + 300 free spins after registration.
- Casoola Casino: Get €300 + 200 free spins after registration.
- Leo Vegas Casino: 100% up to €400 + 30 no deposits free spins.
Why Use Boku at Online Casinos?
Nowadays, gamblers choose this service more and more as a payment method because of its benefits.
The following are some of the benefits of using this service:
- The payment process is safe because the casino can only access your mobile number.
- The service is completely free.
- You do not need to register to use this payment method.
- The convenient and user-friendly process with simple details to remember
How to Handle Payments at Boku Casino Sites?
The steps of depositing money into online casinos using this payment method are simple.
1: You also need to open an account at a casino that accepts this payment method.
2: Navigate to the "Cashier" section of the casino and choose Boku as your payment method.
3: Enter your mobile phone number and the amount you wish to transfer. After that, a text message will be sent to your phone number, and you need to reply to the SMS to authorize the payment.
4: The funds will be instantly transferred to your online casino account.
However, you can not use this method to withdraw any funds. Therefore, you need to use alternative withdrawal methods, such as Neteller, EntroPay, Skrill, and more!
Besides, the maximum deposit limit per day is €30, and the minimum deposit amounts vary between €5 and €10.