BankLink is an online payment method that allows players to make instant bank transfers from their bank accounts. The method is currently only available to residents of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Sweden.
Top Casinos That Accept BankLink Service
BankLink is an online payment method that allows Sweden online casino customers to transfer funds from their Swedbank account. It was established in 1986 and is headquartered in Sweden. You can deposit your account in Euros or SEK.
The service will allow you to use it for deposits with online casinos that accept BankLink. Here are some of the casinos that accept this payment method:
- Enzo Casino: You can get a 150% welcome bonus up to €1500
- Queen Vegas Casino: Get 100 Mega Spins after registration
- Play Frank Casino: Get €300 + 200 free spins after registration.
- Slot Magic Casino: You can get a 100% welcome bonus up to $150
- Global Live Casino: 100% up to €500 + 125 free spins.
Why Use BankLink at Online Casinos?
There are many reasons to use this electronic wallet at online casinos. Here are some of the benefits of using it:
- Free sign up
- Paying using this method is easy, which is why so many casino players use it.
- Depositing using this method is also really safe, as you don’t need to input
- your bank account details at any online casinos.
- The money will be transferred quickly; you are not messing around or
- waiting when you use this online casino depositing method.
How Does It Work?
Making a deposit using this payment method is simple. You need to navigate to the deposit section of your casino and choose this payment method. You will then be redirected to a secure Swedbank payment portal to authorize the deposit. Once completed, the funds will be transferred to your casino account instantly.
However, you can not use this method to withdraw any funds. Therefore, you need to use alternative withdrawal methods, such as Trustly, bank transfer, and more!
Besides, this payment method is not a free service, so you will need to pay to use it. The fee depends on how you fund the casino, and some online casinos may apply their charges, so you should check your casino.
When it comes to limits, the service is only available to gamblers in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
BankLink Casinos will regularly have a range of special offers and welcome bonuses for players to claim. However, you should read the terms & conditions of the casino; so that you don’t get stung by any wagering requirements.