CasinoMentor (“the website”, “we”, “our”, “us”) has implemented the following Terms and Conditions, which outlines the use of the content and services offered by our website.
Users (“you”, “your”) refer to people that make use of the content and services offered by CasinoMentor.
We highly recommend users carefully read and understand the terms and conditions in advance of making use of our website’s facilities, including the content and services.
CasinoMentor is not an online casino site that hosts gambling activities. We are an independent third-party that only focuses on providing trusted and reliable information about reviews of online casinos, casino games, and other segments of the gambling industry.
All the information presented on the website is free and for the nature of informative purposes only and is not considered legal advice.
Users’ Agreement to our Terms
- You agree that you are responsible for updating the latest modifications and updates by visiting the website and reading all the relevant sources of information. If you fail to do that, you will have no impact on the website rights and ability to enforce any change of any documents.
- You agree that you have no rights to any of the content or services offered on the website even if you create a free account. The website has the right to restrict you from getting access to the website’s facilities, or cease all the use of the content and services on the website if necessary.
- You agree that you take responsibility for educating yourself on online gambling and the use of online gambling in the country and local area that you reside. Should there be any indication of your contravention regarding the laws or regulations applied to your residence, you will no longer have the right to hold the website liable.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the website facilities that are available on the website are owned by CasinoMentor. They include software, data, content, graphics, videos, audio, music, images, functional components, and documentation found on the site.
By getting access and making use of our website, you agree that you are not allowed to copy, modify, delete or use the copyrighted content mentioned above for any purpose.
The brand name or trademark used on this site “CasinoMentor” is the property of CasinoMentor. All rights are reserved.
All content of the website and the brand name mentioned are protected by copyright and/or intellectual property rights. By using the site, you have no rights over the brand name and the content mentioned.
What Can Users Expect from CasinoMentor?
- As an independent review content website, we always make efforts to provide gambling enthusiasts with trusted and reliable reviews and information about online casinos, online casino games, and many other casino-related issues.
- We are committed to ensuring the possible accuracy of the news and information that are present on the website. We update and edit the content and information continually so that users will not have to worry about outdated, fake information and scams.
What Does CasinoMentor Expect from You?
CasinoMentor hopes to make a durable relationship with worldwide users, so we expect that you can ensure that:
- You are at least 18 years old and have a fully legal capacity to take responsibility for gambling. We do not recommend users gamble and participate in any gambling activity in any form.
- You do not get access to or make use of the website if online gambling is illegal in your jurisdiction.
- You respect and treat the team behind the website as well as your fellow users.
- You use the content and services on the website for personal use only.
- You do not promote links containing affiliate tracking or sale tags that you can benefit financially from the users of the website accessing links or contents mentioned.
- You do not use the content or services on the website for illegal purposes or for revenue.
- You do not promote links or content containing malicious code and viruses.
- You do not promote any material of pornography, hate speech, violence, racism, gender, or sexual orientation.
- You do not collect any private information relating to the website and its users in any manner for any personal use.
Regarding the users’ comments on our website, CasinoMentor expects to create a user-friendly and healthy environment by implementing the commenting policy. This policy includes the following terms and conditions:
- The terms are applied to all users’ generated comments to our website, even in the event of any form, including posts, links, images, complaints, and responses within the mediation service and user reviews.
- You agree that you never post any post, link, image containing false, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, gender and sexually-oriented, discrimination, threatening, violent, pornography content that violates the international law. You also confirm that the content you post is not invasive of another person’s privacy, copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.
- All the comments posted by users express the views and opinions of individual users and do not reflect our views or opinions. Users are liable for the comment they post to the website, and we do not take responsibility for the content of any comment posted on our website.
- Third parties are not allowed to use the user-generated comments under your name as well as post content created by other parties without their consent.
- Abusive activities are strictly forbidden and your account will be suspended or banned if you post the same message to more than one thread or topic, spam, flood, use chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitation, post promotions, advertisements, marketing materials, or bonuses, or send mass private messages or emails.
- CasinoMentor does not tolerate these mentioned activities. We reserve the right to remove, edit or close your comment and your account at any time without any notification.
- If there are any formal complaints or legal actions resulting from users’ activities, we have the right to reveal users’ identities or any related information to the competent authorities.
- As a global review website, we allow users to write and publish reviews and ratings of online casino websites. It is the responsibility of users to ensure that the content they post is true.
- We highly recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account to prevent account abuse.
- If there are any indications that you are violating some of the website’s terms and conditions, we have the right to warn you. However, there is always a second chance, and we believe that you will use the website smartly.
- If you find any indication of breaches of intellectual property rights, you have the right to report the comment and the content to our website. We are committed to acting swiftly to remove the unauthorized materials.
By visiting or using the Site or by using the Services, you agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, harmless (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) immediately on demand, from and against and all claims, liabilities, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, fines costs and expenses of any kind which includes but is not limited to legal fees, arising out of or incurred as a result of (i) any breach of the Agreement; (ii) your access and use of the Site or the Services (or by anyone else using your username and password); (iii) your violation of any law; (iv) your negligence; (v) your willful misconduct (collectively the “Claims”).
You hereby agree: (i) to immediately notify us of any Claim; (ii) not to settle any Claim without our prior written consent; (iii) that the Indemnified Parties (as applicable) may assume the defense of any claim and you shall cooperate to all reasonable requests for information and assistance with respect to the Claims.
You shall have the right to employ separate counsel of any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof.
In the event that the Indemnified Parties (as applicable) do not notify you that we elect to undertake the defense of the Claim, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to the Indemnified Party, subject to the applicable Indemnified Parties right to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.