MCash is a secure mobile eWallet and licensed to issue money electronically by Bank Negara Malaysia. Established in 2016, today this eWallet services 500 000+ members, allowing them to pay bills, conduct transactions online, even deposit money into online casinos.
The service is available for desktop users and even mobile, you can manage your MCash account on the go. Many online casino players also choose it as the payment method.
However, very few casinos currently accept this payment method. Currently, I only find one casino that accepts this service as a payment method.
- Get €1500 and 150 free spins after registration
- Live Dealer Games are available
- Over 100 software providers are represented at the site
- Demo mode is available
Why Use Mcash?
This payment method is not popular at many casinos; however, it still has the following benefits:
- This service is fast and secure.
- Transactions are usually completed very quickly, and the money usually is available into your casino account instantly.
- This service is free of charge
- You can make a transaction on desktops or mobile phones
How Does It Work?
The following is a step by step guide that players can follow to use this service to deposit money into their online casino account:
- Register with Mcash: Using your dialog mobile number, dial #111# to activate your Mcash account. You will get a PIN that is to make withdrawals and to use other services.
- Sign up for one of the casinos that accept this payment method.
- Navigate to the deposit section of the casino and select Mcash as the payment method.
- You will get a window to enter the Mcash "PIN" number. Then, you select the amount you want to transfer to your casino account. Once completed, your transaction will be carried out immediately.
Besides, you can withdraw via this service and even withdraw money from an ATM. With MCash you can transfer funds without register by using the recipient's mobile number or email. They will receive a link via SMS or email, along with some necessary information to confirm the transaction.