General: Common Payment Method in Italy
Postepay is an online prepaid payment method that combines the benefits of a debit card with the high-security standards of e-wallets. This online service was established in 2003 by the Italian postal service, so it is only available in Italy and is used by players here. These wallets are accepted at online casinos as a method of payment, so you can securely deposit and withdraw money instantly without paying a substantial fee. This payment option is gaining popularity and is favored by local web bettors. That explains the growing number of Postepay casinos online.
If you are looking for a casino that accepts this type of service for deposits and withdrawals, we have created a list for you that includes:
- Casino 1xSlots
- Casino 22BET
- 32Red Casino
- Casino 7Sultans
- 888 Casino
- Betsson Casino
- BetWinner Casino
Why Should You Use Postepay?
Italian players can get a lot of benefits when making payment transactions at top Postepay casinos. We've shortened all the advantages of using this method at online casinos below to give you a full view:
- Online deposits made at casino websites are processed instantly. Therefore, you will not have to wait for hours to start playing.
- Not only for deposits, but you can also withdraw money at online casinos that accept this method to deposit money.
- Online money transfer through this service is completely safe.
- Your personal banking information will be completely confidential
- You do not incur any fees when making online payment transactions using this method or they are just a very small amount of money.
- Postpaid services are easily available on mobile devices.
- You can customize the functionality of the Postepay card for a better online gambling experience and avoid overspending thanks to the MyCards feature.
How to Deposit Money at Postepay Casinos?
Rest assured that deposits can be done in a fairly simple way, just follow the short step-by-step instructions provided below:
First, you need to sign up for a Postepay account. Note that the verification process can take up to a few days and it will require you to pay a €5 fee.
Next, you go to the Cashier page of the casino you choose to play with and select Postepay as the other available online payment method.
After entering the amount you wish to transfer, you will be redirected to the Postepay page, where you will have to provide your card number, expiration date, as well as a CVV security code to confirm your online transaction.
Once the steps are completed, your funds will be immediately transferred to your account balance.
It is important to note that when making deposits through this service, the casino operator will usually not charge you a fee. However, some cases can still be charged between € 0.30 and € 1 depending on the type of Postepay card you have. The minimum amount that you can make at online casinos that accept this type of wallet is € 10 and it only allows you to make transactions through Euro.
How to Withdraw Money from Postepay Casino?
In a casino that accepts Postepay, withdrawals can also be made using this online payment method similar to depositing money. But before cashing out at an online casino with this withdrawal option, you should first check the capacity of your card. Each Postepay card has its limit on the maximum amount you can keep on it. Completion of a withdrawal can take two to five days.