Where's The Gold Slot Review - Play Free Demo
Where's The Gold
About game provider
Where’s the Gold Pokie Free Play
Where’s the Gold slot is one of the great games from Aristocrat Technologies. The provider has been known for introducing slot games with distinct and colorful themes, and Where’s the Gold slot is no exception. Filling with the spirit of the Wild West, this slot has gained a strong position in the mind of all casino enthusiasts.
At CasinoMentor, we offer a variety of different online slot games for our readers to choose from. All of them are selected based on various criteria, and the best thing is they are all free. If you want to live with the cowboys and search for gold mines all day long, I have prepared a demo version just for you on this page. Click on the Play button and enjoy your own slot for free.
RTP, Variance and Technical Data
Before playing any game, reading about its technical information is always a must. In this section, I will list down a few key points that are most relevant to your gaming experience such as RTP, volatility, payout, paytable, etc.
Return to Player and variance
Where’s the Gold pokie has an RTP of almost 95%, which is seemingly good compared to the industry standard. With a medium to high volatility, this slot is ideal for both high and low stake players as you can either choose to play for the entertainment value only in the short run or be patient and reap off huge payments in the long term.
Betting Range and paylines
Both the paylines and the bet amount per line can be changed in this game. You can choose to bet on all 25 lines if you want or go for just 1 line only. Personally, I doubt that there is anyone who bets on a single line, even for those risk-averse slotters.
The stake per line is adjustable between $0.01 and $4, meaning that it is suitable for most of your strategies. The total bet, therefore, ranges between $0.01 (for 1 line and $0.01 line bet) and $100 (for all 25 lines and $4 line bet).
The biggest payout in this Goldmine-themed slot is 1000 times the betting value for 5 identical Peter Panners on a payline. Since there is no Wild symbol in the base game, getting all 5 Peter Panners may be a bit tricky here.
There are 9 symbols in the base game, including 1 Scatter and 8 ordinary ones:
- Scatter: Pays 50 times your total bet for 5 per payline
- Peter Panner: Pays 1000 times your stake for 5 per payline
- The Mine: Pays 500 times your stake for 5 per payline
- The Ox Cart: Pays 300 times your stake for 5 per payline
- The Pickaxe and Shovel: Pays 300 times your stake for 5 per payline
- The Card Suits: Pays from 100 to 150 times your stake for 5 per payline.
How to Play Where’s the Gold Slot
Being developed by Aristocrat Technologies, Where’s the Gold has 3 main functions: Spin, Autoplay, and Gamble:
- Before spinning, you need to choose your preferred payline and betting per line. You can bet on all 25 lines or fewer, with a stake of $0.01 to $4 per line.
- After choosing your level of risk, you are ready to go. Press on the Spin button to start or stop the reels manually.
- The button on the far left of the Options bar is the Autoplay. The number of auto spins can be set from 1 to 100, up to your liking.
- A function found only in the games of Aristocrat is the Gamble. You can gamble based on your previous win, and the maximum amount you can get is 20 times your original stake. The only downside is that if you guess wrong just once, you will lose everything.
- The small button above the Balance indicator is the Info. You can check for other information about the game here, including detailed payouts, game features, how to play, etc.
In-game Bonus Features
This 5 reels slot machine has 2 main features: the free spins bonus and the gamble feature, which has been mentioned in the previous section.
Free Spins Bonus Feature
Like any other slots on the market, Where’s the Gold slot has its own free spins bonus. By collecting 3 or more Scatter symbols, you will trigger a mini-game. There will be 5 characters for you to choose from the list: Peter Panner, Nugget Ned, Mary Money, Prof. Gold, Happy Lucky, Winnie Fortune, and Findo.
The mini-game is simple: In a predetermined amount of time, your chosen character will collect either gold nuggets or character symbols. Every gold nugget collected will turn into 1 free spin, while each symbol gathered will transform that character into a Wild. The maximum bonus you can get is 10 free spins and 3 different Wild symbols. The free spins bonus can be retriggered inside the free rounds, up to 20 spins more.
To use the gamble function, please follow my instruction in the upper section. There are 2 ways to gamble: you can either guess the color of the card for 2 times the bet or guess the suit for 4 times the bet. It’s a double-or-nothing mini-game, so be careful with your decision.
Theme and Graphics
As expected from Aristocrat, Where’s the Gold has a colourful background that has lots of cactus plants, tall grasses, and mountains at the far back. The spirit of the Wild West is so prominent here, with all the famous gold diggers and their digging tools. This is a clever way to put one of the oldest themes back onto the PC screen, among all other newer slot games today.
Being initially designed for brick and mortar casinos only, Where’s the Gold slot has soon gained the favor of the community that Aristocrat decided to release its online version. Keeping all the essence of the original one, Where’s the Gold online pokie continues to offer a friendly experience to its users: high-resolution graphics, appealing gameplay, good soundtracks, etc. If you are a fan of the old Wild West and love the feeling of adrenaline rushing through your vein, then this is the perfect game for you.
Frequently asked questions
Rated by 0 users
Share your opinion with the community. Maybe you can help someone.