20 Burning Hot Slot Review
20 Burning Hot is a progressive video machine that runs on the Euro Game Technology (EGT) Interactive software platform. As with other EGT fruit game slots, the demo version of this slot game also offers classic game mechanics and traditional emblems. Overall, this is a slightly sharper and more modern slot than the original. If you love the fruit slots from the previous installment, then there's no reason why you don’t love this 2015 title.
Before wagering, find out if there are any free spins to spark your gambling experience. Besides playing for fun, try the free play to learn the play rules by choosing reputable online casinos like Bitstarz, Zenbetting, Golden Star, etc.
To play online slots for free on trusted casino sites, you need to create the login information. The registration step is straightforward and fast; also, you do not have to pay any fees. Of course, if you want to switch to money playing, you can deposit at least $10 and have a chance of winning millions.
20 Burning Hot Slot RTP and Variance
20 Burning Hot is packed with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines. This slot requires a wagering amount from 5 to 100 coins per spin. Players will have to match identical icons from left to right on reels, with most icons requiring three consecutive symbols to earn a prize. The longer the matches, the larger the amount you get. In addition, EGT has not released an official RTP for this online game.
The icons in the game are also very familiar to those who have played classic slot machines before. Players win small payouts from oranges, plums, cherries, and lemons. Larger payouts are bells, watermelon, and grapes. Finally, the symbol that pays the highest is number 7, which not only yields an attractive bonus but also provides a small consolation prize.
How to Play
20 Burning Hot also has simple gameplay, and nothing changes when compared to the original Burning Hot slot.
- Betting Table: The first thing you need to do is choose your desired bet level before spins. A variety of betting options will be offered, helping players find the right bet for their budget. The reels will begin to spin when you have finished selecting your wager amount.
- Credits: To increase your bet, select Credit, then a small slider will pop up, allowing you to choose the number of credits per line.
- Autoplay: If you want the reels to keep spinning without any interruptions, select the “Autoplay" button. The reels will spin continuously until you press the button again to stop them.
- Gamble: Enabling this feature will double the amount you win. You will have to guess whether the card that appears is red or black. If the guess is correct, of course, you win a reward. On the contrary, if you are wrong, you will lose all the money you just earned. You can leave the Gambling round at any time and collect your winnings by clicking the “Collect” button.
- Jackpot Card Mystery: This is a randomly activated bonus with 4 levels. Each deck is a different level, and stats are placed on the reels. When the feature is activated, you will select 12 cards face down until 3 matching suits appear. When you have collected 3 matches, the corresponding prize will be awarded.
In-Game Bonus Features
20 Burning Hot uses 4-leaf clover as a Wild symbol with the thought that it really brings luck whenever it appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. The wild symbol can be substituted for all of the above symbols on the same roll except Scatters.
Scatter will give players generous prizes if you find 3 or more of these symbols in any position on the reels, and you will receive instant rewards. However, neither of these Scatters triggers free spins.
Theme and Graphics
Similar to other Burning Hot slot series, the slot game also offers a familiar theme of fruits, but the graphics are sharper and clearer, with somewhat larger icons. This is the only difference, except everything else is the same old version. However, the graphics are not a big deal when the gameplay is fascinating and attracts many players.
20 Burning Hot seems familiar to anyone who is a fan of the original version. However, there's still plenty of fun for players to explore and win on its spin. The lack of free spins isn’t a big problem to evaluate the hotness of this EGT product, in return for the high number of paylines is a great plus for the game. Spin the reels of this popular game today and don't forget to try the free version before you get caught up in the dramatic bets. You can see more online free slots games on our site