Vegas Palms Casino Verdict
During our review of the Vegas Palms Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- There are live dealer games available
- There are several tournaments available
- The casino provide range of languages and currencies
- Relatively high wagering requirements
- The operator does not offer software provider filter
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
- Small casino that is well-known in New Zealand
- The monthly withdrawal amount is determined by the amount of the lifetime deposit and the current player balance
According to our statistical data, Vegas Palms Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Vegas Palms Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.