RuBet Casino Verdict
During our review of the RuBet Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Phone customer service is offered
- There are no withdrawal restrictions
- There is a lottery available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Undisclosed owner
- The casino does not responsible gaming options
- The operator focuses on sports betting rather than the casino
- A small library of games
- Small casino aimed for Russia
According to our statistical data, RuBet Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that RuBet Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.