Vulkan City Casino Verdict
During our review of the Vulkan City Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Cryptocurrency deposits are accepted
- There are live dealer games available
- There is no live chat assistance at all time
- Withdrawal fee rule is applied
- Casino only supports one language
- The Casino only accept one currency
- The Commonwealth of Independent States is the casino's primary market
According to our statistical data, Vulkan City Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Vulkan City Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.