Through our review of the TIPOS and we found it to be a very good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Since 2013, the Casino has been online
- A portion of the revenues is used to fund the national budget
- There is a lottery available
- Players can request unlimited withdrawals
- Winnings of more over €15,000 must be claimed at a land-based office
- Only inhabitants of Slovakia can access this medium-sized casino
According to our search, TIPOS is a casino with big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on the information we gathered in this review, we conclude that this is a very good casino where you can safely deposit and expect to be treated fair when playing here. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.