Spinzilla Casino Verdict
Through our review of Spinzilla Casino and we found it to be a bad casino and players are not recommended playing here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The Casino welcome players from a wide range of countries
- iOS-friendly mobile casino application
- The casino accepts ApplePay payment method
- Live dealer games are not available
- There is no live chat assistance
- Except for UK players, all players have weekly withdrawal limitations of £5,000 and monthly withdrawal limits of £10,000
- Small casino that is well-known in the United Kingdom
According to our statistical data, Spinzilla Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, Spinzilla Casino is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our support are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.