Slotter Casino Verdict
Through our review of the Slotter Casino and decided to give it a title "slightly bad online casino" for its rating. Because this casino has proved to have some good qualities for users. However, we also detected that Slotter Casino also carries a lot of negatives which indicates in our pros and cons section. Therefore, it will be unwise to play here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The casino accepts Bitcoin payments
- Phone customer service is offered
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Live dealer games are not available
- Stated in the terms, the maximum win from any single spin is a multiple of 50,000 times your bet per line
- The Casino only accept one currency
- The casino only work with one game provider
- Depending on your VIP status, you can withdraw up to 20000€ every month
- To play in the casino, players must be 21 or older
According to our search, we found Slotter Casino has an medium revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
As we already mentioned, Slotter Casino is a slightly bad online casino. That means that while it's not completely bad, the negatives almost outweight the positives. Therefore, it would be better to play at other better online casinos.