Slots.com Casino Verdict
Through our review of the Slots.com Casino and decided to give it a title "slightly bad online casino" for its rating. Because this casino has proved to have some good qualities for users. However, we also detected that Slots.com Casino also carries a lot of negatives which indicates in our pros and cons section. Therefore, it will be unwise to play here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The casino website is developed and optimized for mobile
- Players can request unlimited withdrawals
- Quick signup using only the most essential information
- deposit, play, and withdraw straight in Bitcoin
- There are several restricted nations
- Live dealer games are not available
- A limited number of game providers are available
- There is no live chat assistance
- Internationally small casino
According to our search, we found Slots.com Casino has an medium revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
As we already mentioned, Slots.com Casino is a slightly bad online casino. That means that while it's not completely bad, the negatives almost outweight the positives. Therefore, it would be better to play at other better online casinos.