Ruby Bet Casino Verdict
Through our review of Ruby Bet Casino and we found it to be a bad casino and players are not recommended playing here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good range of game providers
- There are live dealer games available
- Casino operates under unverified Curacao license for some countries
- There is no live chat assistance at all time
- Players with accounts governed by the Malta license have a low withdrawal limit ($6000/month).
- The monthly withdrawal limit for Curacao-regulated accounts is $20,000 or currency equivalent For UKGC-regulated accounts, the withdrawal amount is limitless
- A member of the ProgressPlay family
- The firm specializes in casino and sports betting
According to our search, Ruby Bet Casino has a small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, Ruby Bet Casino is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our support are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.