Reeltastic Casino Verdict
During our review of the Reeltastic Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method
- There are live dealer games available
- Many payment options are accepted
- If the total deposit amount does not exceed €/£/$200, the maximum payout will be 10x the previous deposit
- The casino has a policy that restricts the maximum stake in a player's session to 30% of your deposit
- Casino that is quite new and its reputation has not yet been tested by time
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
- Medium-sized casino that is well-known in Europe
According to our statistical data, Reeltastic Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Reeltastic Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.