Phoenician Casino Verdict
During our review of the Phoenician Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Progressive jackpot slots are quite popular
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Many payment options are accepted
- Some withdrawal methods have fees connected with them
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- The weekly withdrawal limit for players throughout the casino group who withdraw an amount equal to or higher than 5 times their lifetime deposits is €4,000
- Monthly withdrawal limit on average
- A subsidiary of the CasinoRewards company
- The casino software requires downloading for more languages
According to our statistical data, Phoenician Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Phoenician Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.