Millionaria Casino Verdict
Through our review of the Millionaria Casino and we found it to be a very good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good range of game providers
- Multiple currencies in the same account
- Above average withdrawal limit
- There are live dealer games available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Some payment options have fees connected with them
- Casino that is quite new and its reputation has not yet been tested by time
- First deposit bonus is unavailable
- Internationally small casino
According to our search, Millionaria Casino has a small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on the information we gathered in this review, we conclude that this is a very good casino where you can safely deposit and expect to be treated fair when playing here. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.