Makao Casino Verdict
During our review of the Makao Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Excellent monthly withdrawal limits
- Cryptocurrency deposits are accepted
- There are live dealer games available
- There is no live chat assistance at all time
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- The firm specializes in casino and sports betting
- The Casino aimed for Kazachstan and allow players to use KZT as their payment method
- Before requesting a withdrawal, deposits must be wagered three times
According to our statistical data, Makao Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Makao Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.