LuckyBull Casino Verdict
Through our review of the LuckyBull Casino and we found it to be a good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good range of game providers
- There is a wide variety of promotions including daily, weekly and weekend promotions
- There are live dealer games available
- Many payment options are accepted
- Withdrawal fees are applied
- There is no live chat assistance at all time
- Not all game providers are available for all countries
- Progressive jackpot winners are also subject to the maximum withdrawal restriction
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
- The firm specializes in casino and sports betting
According to our search, we found LuckyBull Casino has an big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
All the factors in this article have shown that this is a good casino to deposit. While the casino is doing good in overall, there are still some negatives. Therefore, we strongly recommend you deposit a small sum of money first before depositing with a bigger stake. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.