JackpotCity Casino Verdict
Through our review of the JackpotCity Casino and we found it to be a good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- There are live dealer games available
- There are several tournaments available
- There are several restricted nations
- Not every payment options is accessible for every currency
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
- The weekly withdrawal limit for players throughout the casino group who withdraw an amount equal to or higher than 5 times their lifetime deposits is €4,000
- A large casino that is popular in New Zealand and Canada
According to our search, JackpotCity Casino is a casino with big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
All the factors in this article have shown that this is a good casino to deposit. While the casino is doing good in overall, there are still some negatives. Therefore, we strongly recommend you deposit a small sum of money first before depositing with a bigger stake. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.