Island Reels Casino Verdict
Through our review of the Island Reels Casino and we found it to be a good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Above average withdrawal limit
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Limited payment options
- The casino only work with one game provider
- Terms and conditions tend to favor the Casino
- Withdrawals via Check/Wire of up to $500 will be charged a $35 fee
- Internationally small casino
- SlotsWin Casino is a rebranded version of Slots Wynn
- To play in the casino, players must be 21 or older
According to our search, we found Island Reels Casino has an big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
All the factors in this article have shown that this is a good casino to deposit. While the casino is doing good in overall, there are still some negatives. Therefore, we strongly recommend you deposit a small sum of money first before depositing with a bigger stake. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.