Good Day Slots Casino Verdict
During our review of the Good Day Slots Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- There is a wide variety of game providers available
- There are live dealer games available
- Players can request unlimited withdrawals
- There is a wide range of game types
- There is no game provider filter available
- Withdrawal fee rule is applied
- The Casino only accept one currency
- There is no live chat assistance
- Small casino aimed towards the UK
- After the initial deposit, the player will receive a free spin on the 'Mega Reel' with a variety of payouts as a welcome bonus
According to our statistical data, Good Day Slots Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Good Day Slots Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.