Genie Riches Casino Verdict
Through our review of the Genie Riches Casino and we found it to be a good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The Casino offers more than 500 slot games
- A good range of game providers
- Progressive jackpot slots are quite popular
- Phone customer service is offered
- Only after registration is live chat possible
- Live dealer games are not available
- Except for UK players, all players have weekly withdrawal limitations of £5,000 and monthly withdrawal limits of £10,000
- Casino is a subsidiary of 888 Holdings
According to our search, Genie Riches Casino is a casino with big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
All the factors in this article have shown that this is a good casino to deposit. While the casino is doing good in overall, there are still some negatives. Therefore, we strongly recommend you deposit a small sum of money first before depositing with a bigger stake. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.