GemBet Casino Verdict
Through our review of GemBet Casino and we found it to be a bad casino and players are not recommended playing here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A large selection of games from various suppliers
- The operator accepts high players' withdrawal limit
- There are live dealer games available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Only players from a few nations are eligible
- The operator focuses on sports betting rather than the casino
- Casino only supports one language
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- The monthly withdrawal limit is determined by the payment type selected
- Medium-sized casino popular in Singapore and Malaysia
According to our statistical data, GemBet Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, GemBet Casino is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our support are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.