ExclusiveBet Casino Verdict
Through our review of ExclusiveBet Casino and we found it to be a bad casino and players are not recommended playing here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The Casino welcome players from a wide range of countries
- Wide variety of currencies
- A massive assortment of games is available, including a large range of live dealer games
- Many payment options are accepted
- Some countries' players are ineligible for incentives
- There is no live chat assistance at all time
- The operator focuses on sports betting rather than the casino
- Not every payment options is accessible for every currency
- Internationally small casino
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
- The firm specializes in casino and sports betting
According to our statistical data, ExclusiveBet Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, ExclusiveBet Casino is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our support are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.