Edgeless Casino Verdict
During our review of the Edgeless Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Cryptocurrency deposits are accepted
- The website is modernly designed
- Live dealer games are not available
- There is no live chat and customer support is not available 24/7
- Internationally small casino
- Edgeless Casino's games are played using the Ethereum-based ERC20 protocol token (EDG token)
According to our statistical data, Edgeless Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Edgeless Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.