During our review of the DiCasino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Players can request unlimited withdrawals
- Quick signup using only the most essential information
- deposit, play, and withdraw straight in Bitcoin
- No permit available
- There is no responsible gaming options provided on the website
- There are no new player incentives available
- New casino that has yet to be tested by time
According to our statistical data, DiCasino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that DiCasino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.