City Bingo Casino Verdict
Through our review of the City Bingo Casino and we found it to be a very good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Progressive jackpot slots are quite popular
- Phone customer service is offered
- Excellent bingo choices
- There is no live chat assistance at all time
- Live dealer games are not available
- There is no game provider filter available
- Except for UK players, all players have weekly withdrawal limitations of £5,000 and monthly withdrawal limits of £10,000
- The casino focuses on bingo games
- Casino is a subsidiary of 888 Holdings
- Small casino that is well-known in the United Kingdom
According to our search, City Bingo Casino is a casino with big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on the information we gathered in this review, we conclude that this is a very good casino where you can safely deposit and expect to be treated fair when playing here. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.