During our review of the Casino7 and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good assortment of virtual sports games is available
- No restricted countries
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No permit available
- Live dealer games are not available
- Not every payment options is accessible for every currency
- Small casino that is popular in Russia
- The monthly withdrawal limit is determined by the payment type
According to our statistical data, Casino7 has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Casino7 is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.