Casinex Casino Verdict
During our review of the Casinex Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good range of game providers
- The Casino welcome players from a wide range of countries
- There are live dealer games available
- Livechat is not available for all website languages
- Telephone customer service is not accessible
- Not all game providers are available for all countries
- Some withdrawal methods have fees connected with them
- A member of the ProgressPlay family
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
According to our statistical data, Casinex Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Casinex Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.