BetStorm Casino Verdict
Through our review of the BetStorm Casino and decided to give it a title "slightly bad online casino" for its rating. Because this casino has proved to have some good qualities for users. However, we also detected that BetStorm Casino also carries a lot of negatives which indicates in our pros and cons section. Therefore, it will be unwise to play here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good range of game providers
- Progressive jackpot slots are quite popular
- There are live dealer games available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The operator focuses on sports betting rather than the casino
- Players with accounts governed by the Malta license have a low withdrawal limit ($6000/month).
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- The monthly withdrawal limit for Curacao-regulated accounts is $20,000 or currency equivalent For UKGC-regulated accounts, the withdrawal amount is limitless
- Internationally small casino
- A member of the ProgressPlay family
According to our search, we found BetStorm Casino has an medium revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
As we already mentioned, BetStorm Casino is a slightly bad online casino. That means that while it's not completely bad, the negatives almost outweight the positives. Therefore, it would be better to play at other better online casinos.