During our review of the BBCasino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A large selection of games from various suppliers
- There are live dealer games available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Casino operates under unverified Curacao license for some countries
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- The monthly withdrawal limit for Curacao-regulated accounts is $20,000 or currency equivalent For UKGC-regulated accounts, the withdrawal amount is limitless
- Internationally small casino
- A member of the ProgressPlay family
According to our statistical data, BBCasino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that BBCasino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.