Admiral777 Casino Verdict
During our review of the Admiral777 Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- If the turnover of money (the amount of bets) from the player's actual account at the time of making the withdrawal request is less than twice of the deposit, the Casino reserves the right to withhold a 10% to 30% fee on the withdrawal amount. The commission is taken from the real account of the player.
- Casino reputation was not so good between 2011 and 2013
- Fake copies of Novomatic games
- Monthly withdrawal limit on average
- With a focus on Russia in particular, the website is exclusively available in Russian
According to our statistical data, Admiral777 Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Admiral777 Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.