Admiral Shark Casino Verdict
During our review of the Admiral Shark Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The Casino welcome players from a wide range of countries
- Acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method
- There is a wide variety of game providers available
- No permit available
- Casino that is quite new and its reputation has not yet been tested by time
- Not every payment options is accessible for every currency
- Internationally small casino
- MasterCard credit cards cannot be used to withdraw money
According to our statistical data, Admiral Shark Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, Admiral Shark Casino is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.