500 Casino Verdict
Through our review of the 500 Casino and we found it to be a very good casino to play in. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals
- Unique games
- A large selection of games from various suppliers
- Quick signup using only the most essential information
- The website is modernly designed
- There are no Fiat withdrawal selection
- To withdraw, players must be at least Level 1 and have made a previous deposit
- International casino of medium size
- CGA Coin is the casino's own cryptocurrency
- The daily and monthly withdrawal limitations are determined by the degree of KYC completed
According to our search, we found 500 Casino has an big revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on the information we gathered in this review, we conclude that this is a very good casino where you can safely deposit and expect to be treated fair when playing here. If you have any difficulties when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.