21 Grand Casino Verdict
During our review of the 21 Grand Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method
- The Casino has a dubious reputation
- Live chat is mostly/only available after the player'sregistration
- Dormant account policy is strictly enforced
- A limited number of game providers are available
- In a particular play session, all deposits of 249 USD/EUR/GBP/AUS (or currency equivalent) or less can be withdrawn to the maximum value of 10X.
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- To participate, players must be at least 25 years old
- The Casino offer sticky bonuses (non-cashable)
- Small casino that is popular throughout Europe
- Contact customer service to set different responsible gaming limitations
According to our statistical data, 21 Grand Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that 21 Grand Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.