Shangri La Live Casino Verdict
Through our review of the Shangri La Live Casino and decided to give it a title "slightly bad online casino" for its rating. Because this casino has proved to have some good qualities for users. However, we also detected that Shangri La Live Casino also carries a lot of negatives which indicates in our pros and cons section. Therefore, it will be unwise to play here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Android-friendly mobile casino application
- The operator accepts high players' withdrawal limit
- There is a wide variety of game providers available
- There are live dealer games available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- There is a daily maximum win restriction
- Internationally small casino
- The firm specializes in casino and sports betting
According to our search, we found Shangri La Live Casino has an medium revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
As we already mentioned, Shangri La Live Casino is a slightly bad online casino. That means that while it's not completely bad, the negatives almost outweight the positives. Therefore, it would be better to play at other better online casinos.