Raging Bull Slots Casino Verdict
During our review of the Raging Bull Slots Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The casino openly disputes players' concerns
- Website design is simple and clean
- Bitcoin and Neteller withdrawals are faster than other means of withdrawal
- Exclusive promotions for existing players
- The first withdrawal is exceedingly sluggish
- Only depositing customers get access to Live Chat
- Slower withdrawal processing starting after 48 hours
- A large casino is aiming for the US market
- To play in the casino, players must be 21 or older
- The Casino offer sticky bonuses (non-cashable)
According to our statistical data, Raging Bull Slots Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Raging Bull Slots Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.