OlympusPlay Casino Verdict
Through our review of the OlympusPlay Casino and decided to give it a title "slightly bad online casino" for its rating. Because this casino has proved to have some good qualities for users. However, we also detected that OlympusPlay Casino also carries a lot of negatives which indicates in our pros and cons section. Therefore, it will be unwise to play here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Cryptocurrency deposits are accepted
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Any withdrawal request will be limited to 10x last deposit and the amount will be also capped at €/£/$ 500 if player’s accumulated lifetime deposit is not greater than 200 €/£/$
- Casino that is quite new and its reputation has not yet been tested by time
- Live dealer games are not available
- For certain languages, live chat help employs an Auto Translator
According to our search, OlympusPlay Casino has a small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
As we already mentioned, OlympusPlay Casino is a slightly bad online casino. That means that while it's not completely bad, the negatives almost outweight the positives. Therefore, it would be better to play at other better online casinos.