NetGame Casino Verdict
During our review of the NetGame Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- A good range of game providers
- There are live dealer games available
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Only few countries are accepted by the casino
- There is no responsible gaming options provided on the website
- The Commonwealth of Independent States is the casino's primary market
- The maximum monthly withdrawal restriction is determined by the player's status
According to our statistical data, NetGame Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that NetGame Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.