Isle of Bingo Casino Verdict
Through our review of Isle of Bingo Casino and we found it to be a bad casino and players are not recommended playing here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The Casino offers more than 500 slot games
- Phone assistance is accessible from 10 am to 2 am
- Players residing outside the United Kingdom can withdraw a maximum of £10,000 or the currency equivalent every month.
- Live dealer games are not available
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- Small casino aimed towards the UK
- The casino focuses on bingo games
- Casino is a subsidiary of 888 Holdings
According to our statistical data, Isle of Bingo Casino has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, Isle of Bingo Casino is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our support are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.