Downtown Bingo Casino Verdict
During our review of the Downtown Bingo Casino and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- The casino accepts Bitcoin payments
- Excellent bingo choices
- Live chat help is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Jackpot winnings are distributed in payments
- A successful deposit must have been made within the past 30 days in order to obtain a withdrawal
- Withdrawal fee rule is applied
- There is only one withdrawal every week
- Internationally small casino
- The casino focuses on bingo games
According to our search, Downtown Bingo Casino has a small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Downtown Bingo Casino is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.