Through our review of Casinobtc.bet and we found it to be a bad casino and players are not recommended playing here. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Phone customer service is offered
- Website design is simple and clean
- deposit, play, and withdraw straight in Bitcoin
- If the total deposit amount does not exceed €/£/$200, the maximum payout will be 10x the previous deposit
- The casino does not responsible gaming options
- Some Casino complaints unresolved
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- Internationally small casino
According to our statistical data, Casinobtc.bet has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, Casinobtc.bet is a bad online casino which means you should not deposit and play at. If you have any issues when playing at this casino, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our support are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.