Casino Win Big Verdict
During our review of the Casino Win Big and we found it to be a very bad casino and players should stay away from this casino to avoid scams. During our review, we looked at player complaints from other review sites, estimated revenue, licenses, authenticity of the game, responsible gambling methods, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, and many other factors. So, if you are wondering if this casino is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
- Great selection of game providers
- Supports many trusted payment methods like Visa, Neteller
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- Relatively new casino, not yet proven by time
- Fees are associated with some payment methods
- The casino offers both sport betting and casino betting products
According to our statistical data, Casino Win Big has very small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. As a matter of fact, bigger revenue casinos generally will be safer as they are able to pay out big wins while smaller revenue casinos may face difficulty in the same situation.
We concluded that Casino Win Big is a very bad casino that can cause you several severe issues relating to your gambling experience. Therefore, we don't recommend playing at it.